Monday, July 24, 2006

Credit Cards in HK/China

Seems like banks in HK requires permanent residency to get credit cards. Out of all the internation banks in HK, only HSBC can successfully issue a new credit card to non HK residence working in HK with 3 months salary proof and proof of address. American Express is also a choice. And make sure you don't leave too much balance on your account, interest rates can kill.


No comments: